Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Slowing Things Down

     Partially in response to my poll, and partially in response to my own thoughts alone, I've decided to slow the blog down a bit. When I, the author, am having a hard time keeping the dialogue straight, I can imagine it's not any easier for a reader. I'm pretty confident I can post topics regularly. In fact, you may have noticed my recent tendency to post multiple topics a day (which I've tried to stop doing). It's strange - 4 months ago I wrote nothing down. Now the ideas flow faster and faster and the thought of posting less frequently is distressing. I have to credit you - the 5-10 of you who comment and fuel the creative fires.
     So anyway, look for new posts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It's a scary commitment to make, but I'm excited to try this experiment. Comments are welcome 7 days a week. Hopefully this new format will allow discussions to mature a little better. Thank you to those of you who responded to my poll. It's not too late - I really appreciate the feedback. You can poll Here.
P.S. I may succumb to temptation to post on odd days, but I'll keep those light and hopefully non-controversial.

4 comments:

Mike said...

I don't think you need to slow down to 3 posts a week. One a day would be sufficient. If it looks like debate is raging on the previous day's topic, let it go another day.

canis lupus said...

Hey dude, I'm okay with your postings and I try to keep up with it. It's good mixed bag, Quentin Tarentino-esque posting. At least you're not doing a David Lynch style of posting. I'll read and I'll just pick the topic that'll I comment on. Fair enough. :)

ORF said...

All I can say is: I feel you! Since having taken a more political bent of late myself and seen the firestorm it has produced, I must confess to feeling a little stressed out by blogging!!! Maybe I should put myself on a weekly schedule.

Sylvana said...

Note this day on your calendar! I AGREE WITH MIKE HUBBELL!!:)
Just kind of keep an eye on it to see if things are still hot. If it's a small post (light and just a paragraph or two), I say go ahead and post it.